Lloyds Bank will never ask you to:
- Share your account details like user ID, password and memorable information.
- Tell them your Personal Security Number (PSN) for Telephone Banking.
- Tell them your PIN code, expiry date, CVV number which is the last 3 digits of the security code on the back of your card.
- Move money to a so-called secure, safe or holding account.
- Move your money or ask you to transfer funds to a new sort code and account number.
You should contact them if someone:
- Knows your password
- Has used your account without your approval
- Has taken money from your account
- Has made you move their money into your account
- Knows your credit or debit Card PIN
- Has used your credit or debit card without approval
Report fraud by email:
Forward any suspicious emails to email@example.com
Report fraud by phone:
For internet banking concerns:
Call 0800 917 7017 or +44 207 481 2614 from abroad
For concerns about fraud on your credit or debit card:
Call 0345 606 2172 or +44 1702 278 272 from abroad
All lines are open 7am – 11pm.
Hard of hearing options:
If you have a hearing or speech impairment, you can contact us via text message 24/7 using the Next Generation Text (BGT) Service.
If you’re Deaf and a BSL user, you can use the SignVideo service.
Milo is pretty fierce. He knows how to get the marketplaces and social networks to behave. Scammers run and hide when he is near. Milo enjoys tuna and ham…together!