How do I report a product on Wish?
If you wish to report a product on Wish, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information you will need to provide includes:
- An email address
- URL link to the fraudulent content identified
- Name of the store
- Detailed information of why you believe the product is fraudulent
How do I get a refund, a replacement or cancel an order on Wish?
- Log in to your Wish account
- Select “Order History”
- Click on “Contact Support”
- Select “Returns and refunds”
- Choose the order you want to submit a request for
- Follow the guidelines
Click here to access Wish Support Centre.
- Order cancellation can be processed up to 8 hours after the order was first placed. If your request is approved, you will be eligible for a refund.
- Withdrawal from a purchase can be done until 14 days after the order delivery. If your request is approved, you will be eligible for a refund. However, you may still be responsible for the costs of return shipping if the item has already been shipped.
- Request for a return or a refund must be sent within 30 days of the date of delivery.
More information about this can be found here.
Wish safe shopping tip
Always read the reviews and be aware of long shipping times with orders. Wish has a weird and wonderful assortment of products at very low prices. Look out for items that have the following symbol next to them. This means a product has consistently had high satisfaction ratings.
Milo is pretty fierce. He knows how to get the marketplaces and social networks to behave. Scammers run and hide when he is near. Milo enjoys tuna and ham…together!