Bank of Scotland will never ask you to:
- Share your account details like user ID, password and memorable information.
- Tell them your Personal Security Number (PSN) for Telephone Banking.
- Tell them your PIN code, expiry date, CVV number which is the last 3 digits of the security code on the back of your card.
- Move money to a so-called secure, safe or holding account.
- Move your money or ask you to transfer funds to a new sort code and account number.
Report fraud by email:
Forward fraudulent and suspicious emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
Report fraud by phone:
0345 600 7727
Hard of hearing options:
To use TextRelay service, dial 18001 and then the standard number. More accessibility information
Find out More
Milo is pretty fierce. He knows how to get the marketplaces and social networks to behave. Scammers run and hide when he is near. Milo enjoys tuna and ham…together!