Bank of Scotland will never ask you to:
- Share your account details like user ID, password and memorable information.
- Tell them your Personal Security Number (PSN) for Telephone Banking.
- Tell them your PIN code, expiry date, CVV number which is the last 3 digits of the security code on the back of your card.
- Move money to a so-called secure, safe or holding account.
- Move your money or ask you to transfer funds to a new sort code and account number.
Report fraud by email:
Forward fraudulent and suspicious emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
Report fraud by phone:
0345 600 7727
Hard of hearing options:
To use TextRelay service, dial 18001 and then the standard number. More accessibility information