Remember that RBS will never ask you to use your card reader to log in to Digital Banking or request a card reader code over the phone.
Report fraud by email:
If you have received a fraudulent or suspicious email which you have not responded to, forward the email to email@example.com
Report fraud by phone:
- Fraud team number: 0345 301 5748
- Report fraud on personal bank account: 03457 24 24 24
- Report Fraud on a Personal Credit Card: 0800 161 5153
- Report a scam: 0345 989 0002
- Report fraud on a business account: 0345 600 2230
- Report fraud on a business credit card: 0800 161 5164
- Report suspicious calls: 0800 161 5154
Forward any suspicious texts referring to Royal Bank of Scotland or RBS to the number 88355.
Hard of hearing options:
Text Relay: add 18001 before the number you are calling.
More information about Minicom and SignVideo options with RBS
Milo is pretty fierce. He knows how to get the marketplaces and social networks to behave. Scammers run and hide when he is near. Milo enjoys tuna and ham…together!