Report fraud by email:
If you have received a fraudulent or suspicious email which you have not responded to, please forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Report fraud by phone:
If you receive an unexpected call from NatWest, let them know you will call back. Where possible use a different phone line to call back using a trusted number (look at your bank statement or bank card). The bank will never ask you to transfer money to a safe account. The industry continue to work with Telecommunications providers to further improve the controls against Smishing.
- Report fraud on personal bank account: 03457 888 444
- Report Fraud on a Personal Credit Card: 0800 161 5153
- Report a scam: 0345 989 0002
- Report fraud on a business account: 03457 114 477
- Report fraud on a business credit card: 0800 161 5164
- Report suspicious calls: 0800 161 5154
Hard of hearing options:
Text Relay: add 18001 before the number you are calling.
More information about Minicom and SignVideo options with NatWest