Report fraud by email:
If you have received a fraudulent or suspicious email which you have not responded to, please forward the email to email@example.com
Report fraud by phone:
If you receive an unexpected call from NatWest, let them know you will call back. Where possible use a different phone line to call back using a trusted number (look at your bank statement or bank card). The bank will never ask you to transfer money to a safe account. The industry continue to work with Telecommunications providers to further improve the controls against Smishing.
- Report fraud on personal bank account: 03457 888 444
- Report Fraud on a Personal Credit Card: 0800 161 5153
- Report a scam: 0345 989 0002
- Report fraud on a business account: 03457 114 477
- Report fraud on a business credit card: 0800 161 5164
- Report suspicious calls: 0800 161 5154
Hard of hearing options:
Text Relay: add 18001 before the number you are calling.
More information about Minicom and SignVideo options with NatWest
Milo is pretty fierce. He knows how to get the marketplaces and social networks to behave. Scammers run and hide when he is near. Milo enjoys tuna and ham…together!